Welcome to the PSPB page!
The Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao is in need of reform-minded, dynamic, competent and deserving personnel.
The Personnel Selection and Promotion Board (PSPB) was created by virtue of Administrative Order No. 1 which was later amended by Administrative Order No. 5 Series of 2012. The goal of the PSPB is to ensure equitable and fair process of selection and promotion of employees in the ARMM bureaucracy. Moreover, the PSPB would like to address the issue of item-selling and item-hiding. It also ensures hiring based on merit and qualification and not on political recommendations.
Since its inception, the PSPB already hired and promoted employees after thorough screening process which includes written examinations and interviews. For the first time, screening of applicants were conducted in the provinces where the vacancies existed.
This page presents the instructions on how to apply for and the actual list of vacant posts in:
For interested applicants, kindly submit your:
1. Application letter addressed to Regional Governor Mujiv Hataman, specifying in your letter the position your applying for; and
2. Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) -CSC Form 212 on or before September 6, 2013 (Deadline of Submission of application)
For further inquiries, kindly call the following numbers:
(064) 4211224 or (064) 4211227
Interested applicants shall have their applications duly received on or before September 6, 2013 with the following documents:
1) Application letter
2) Duly accomplished PDS with 2×2 ID picture in white background
3) Certified true copy of eligibility (if applicable)
4) Certified true copy of Diploma
5) Service Record (for government employees)
Other documents, such as the Personnel Evaluation Sheet and certified true copy of the Transcript of Records, shall be collected during the interview, should the applicant be shortlisted.
Applications for positions under the Office of the Regional Governor shall be handled by the PSPB ORG. Applications for positions under the Regional Planning and Development Office shall be handled by RPDO PSPB, while application for positions under Department of Education shall be handled by the DepEd PSPB.
The Application letter shall be addressed to:
Hon. Mujiv S. Hataman
THRU: (Name of Secretary)
Name of Agency – ARMM
ATTENTION: Regional Personnel Selection and Promotion Board
Office of the Cabinet Secretary
ORG – ARMM
Walk-in Applications shall be received only at the Office of the Regional Governor (Records Division). Applications sent through snail mail or commercial couriers shall have this format –
Name of Sender/Applicant
Re: Application for (Agency) Position
Hon. Mujiv S. Hataman
C/O Records Division – ORG
ARMM ORG Compound
Gov. Gutierrez Ave.
Cotabato City 9600
Applications sent through Email: Applications may also be lodged through email to Regional Personnel Selection and Promotion Board (RPSPB) at email@example.com
For applications sent through email, wait for acknowledgment within 24 hours from the RPSPB Team.
Follow-Up: Personal follow-up of applications is discouraged. You may reach the RPSPB Team within office hours either by sending them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at their hotlines:
Only the following persons are authorized to entertain application concerns:
1) Jasmin Batugan
2) Jamel Topa-an
3) HRMO of the Agency
- If you do not follow the process or your application/PDS is incomplete, your information will not be processed.
- Meeting the minimum qualifications for a particular position does not guarantee appointment. You have to undergo to the RPSPB process.
- Once applications are submitted they are final. Please carefully review your application and the documents which you are attaching to make sure that they are free from errors and complete.
2) Reception of applications
3) Paper Screening (Phase 1)
4) Notice for Interview and Exam
5) Interview and Exam (Phase 2)
6) Presentation of long-list and short-list the Appointing Authority
7) RG appoints the qualified applicant
8) Update the applicants re status of application, whether hired or not
9) Process the appointment. Transmit to CSC.
10) CSC attests to the appointment.