This is to inform the public of the following:
1) The PSPB shall not screen positions that are not yet published and not properly conveyed to the PSPB for screening. Publication is the duty and responsibility of the concerned HRMOs.
2) In as far as the PSPB is concerned, there are 2 vacant LGOO II positions in Lanao del Sur and 2 vacant LGOO II positions in Sulu. These are the only vacancies duly published and properly conveyed to the PSPB. Hence, all applicants to LGOO II in Lanao del Sur and Sulu who have passed the Psychometric Exam and the exam administered by the PSPB (Phase 2) shall undergo the interview (Phase 3) in the afternoon of April 7, 2014 (Monday) at the DILG Regional Office, ORG ARMM Compound, Cotabato City.
3) Due to the outcome of the exam for Director II in DPWH Regional Office, all applicants to the said position shall have to take another exam to be given on April 4 (Friday), 10am at the ORG ARMM Compound, Cotabato City.
4) Because there is no qualified applicant, the following positions are still open:
a. 1 Science Research Analyst (SG 11) for DOST Regional Office, preferably licensed chemist
b. 1 Medical Officer III (SG 21) for DOH Lanao del Sur (Dr. Serapio B. Montaner Memorial Hospital)
c. 3 Medical Officer III (SG 21) for DOH Tawi-Tawi (Cagayan de Tawi-Tawi Memorial Hospital)
Interested applicants may email their Resume/PDS and application letter to [email protected]
5) There shall be PSPB Screening for the DOH positions in Sulu on March 21-23, 2014 at Salwa Hotel, Zamboanga City due to the situation in Sulu. Kindly coordinate with the DOH HRMO Mr. Ademar Limba at 09285965626 or Ms. Daisy Bulay at 09173125385 for more details.
6) PERSONAL FOLLOW UP IS DISCOURAGED. If you have not been receiving text updates from the PSPB, kindly text Jam at 09179304443.